MAMÌ FRESH FRUIT SMOOTHIE – KIWI - 3X230 g
- Only the best Italian Kiwi fruits, carefully picked and processed to maintain all their beneficial properties.
- Drinking this smoothie is like eating 3 Kiwi fruits!
- Perfect against common cold: contains more Vitamin C than an orange!
- Promotes digestion and fights constipation.
- Helps pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
Mamì introduces its Kiwi Smoothie: enjoy your favourite fruit all year round, at any time of the day.
Fresh fruit, as just picked, and ready to drink, without need of a blender.
Thanks to IQF technology (Individual Quick Freezing), fruit is picked at the best level of ripeness and then immediately deep-frozen. In this way, all the fruit’s beneficial properties are preserved, without adding preservatives or chemicals.
Mamì Smoothies are perfect for a healthy and quick snack: at home, at work or before and after your workout! Try them also to prepare a tasty milkshake or to variegate your favourite yogurt.
Low in calories but very rich in nutrition, Kiwi fruits have surprising beneficial effects on our health.
They are excellent sources of Vitamins: not everyone knows that a Kiwi contains more Vitamin C than an orange! For this reason, they are recommended to boost the immune system and stimulate the formation of antibodies to fight seasonal illnesses.
Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant as well: in particular, it protects our skin from damages caused by pollution, aging and sunlight. Moreover, it stimulates the production of keratin, which makes our hair strong and shiny.
Kiwi fruits also have great digestive properties: they are real natural laxatives, which help regulate the intestine and fight constipation. If eaten on a regular basis, they also contribute to relieving the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, such as abdominal pain and swelling.
Other elements, such as folates, are also particularly important for women during pregnancy and breastfeeding, and help reducing physical and mental fatigue.
Eating Kiwi fruits helps prevent heart conditions: they contribute lowering blood pressure and cholesterol, as well as thinning the blood, thus reducing the risk of developing blood clots.
Thanks to their low glycaemic index, they can be eaten also by those suffering from diabetes.
Lastly, Kiwi fruits are rich in serotonin, which can be useful in the treatment of sleep disorders.
Do you want to try different flavours and create your own custom pack? Click here.
If you can’t make up your mind and want to try them all, the Tasting Selection is what you need!
- 230 g
- kiwi fruits, water, sugar
- Average nutritional value for 100 g
- Energy 305 kj / 73 kcal – Fat 0,30 g – of which saturates 0,26 g – Carbohydrates 16,30 g – of which sugars 14,70 g – Protein 0,63 g – Fibre 1,20 g – Salt 0,27 g
- Shelf life
- 12 months
- Product features
- Vegan and 100% natural – gluten free – without preservatives
Feedaty Reviews (0)
There are no reviews